We don't always have to look so far to find interesting things. Sometimes it even turns out that it has always been there in our daily lives. Namely: the humble...
Loganberry (fresh) - Nutritional values for 100 Gram :
Loganberry (fresh) - Nutrition table:Calories, carbohydrates, protein, and fat can be viewed here in the calorie table and nutrition table.
|Per 100 g|
The food Loganberry (fresh) is composed of the following macronutrients.
Loganberries, also called acai berries, have many health benefits. Here are some of them:
- Loganberries are rich in antioxidants that can reduce the risk of oxidative stress and inflammation.
- They contain essential fatty acids, fiber and antioxidants that can support the cardiovascular system.
- Loganberries contain fiber, which can increase feelings of fullness and reduce cravings for extra calories.
- They contain phytochemicals that may improve brain function and reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
- Loganberries contain vitamin C, which can boost the immune system and reduce the risk of disease.
What to know about loganberries
Loganberries have a distinctive sweet and tart flavor and can be used in a variety of foods, including smoothies, cereals, soups, desserts, and even alcohol.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to store loganberries?
Loganberries need to be stored in a cool, dry place. The best place is in the refrigerator. They can also be frozen for a longer shelf life.
Where do loganberries come from?
Loganberries come from the Amazon rainforest in Brazil. They grow on the trees of the acai palm and are an important source of food for the indigenous communities living there. In recent years, they have gained popularity for their health benefits and are now grown and sold as dietary supplements worldwide.